Τρίτη 6 Ιανουαρίου 2015

My trip to Bansko, Bulgaria.

Also read:

Similar article: Halloween core night

Two weeks ago I went on my first trip ever out of the country. My sister, her friends and I embarked on the bus along with other university students and began our 12-hour-trip to go to Bansko, Bulgaria which is a touristic village known for its skiing facilities.

Being a generally confused 16-year-old girl I went on this trip excited to be travelling out of the country yet a bit worried about fitting in. But university students aren’t like that. They are relaxed and fun to be with. It seems as if they know what they want in life. It felt great to leave school, teenage worries, “friends” behind. This trip gave me clarity about a few thing and showed me that they are people out there who are nice and interesting and of course stupid people, even too “friendly” people. I met people who were future photographers, teacher, mathematicians, phycologists….  Plus it was kind of funny watching people’s faces when I would tell them that I’m 16 and not 20!

I said before that Bansko is known for its skiing facilities… Well, I didn’t ski. I just partied, met people, laughed and drew!!!!!

I hope you enjoy theses photos:


My sister and I on the bus.

My sister and Eirini at a restaurant when we finally arrived.

On the road...

On the road... I think it's cool you can see eirini's reflection.







At the mini market.




Bansko!!





Lydia and I at a restaurant.



The whole crew :P

Me on a bridge.



At a cafe!


Well I did Lydia's hair!


Selfieeee....




Beautiful memories!! 

Reminds me of my childhood.

Snow!




It was freezing cold!












Our view!!!


This is what Bansko inspired me to draw!






1 σχόλιο:

  1. Hi,

    I've never been to Bansko but I wish to visit there. The place is so nice. Your post about this article with pictures are very inspiring and wonderful. ♥♥♥ :)

    I nominated you you here: http://bonetsmile.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-versatile-blogger-award.html.

    Keep safe and sound. :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή