Κυριακή 26 Οκτωβρίου 2014

Halloween core night.

Read also:
Similar article: Sweet 16...Bitch!
Previous aticle: Change is also refreshing!
Next article: Christmas loneliness


Quite some time has passed since I did my last post. Life has been  good so far, full of studying and laughing. This is just an update from a Halloween party that I went to last night. I dressed up as a witch! We listened to amazing core music and had the time of our lives. I saw my friends and even met a few new people. I totally singed my heart out when can you feel my heart by bring me the horizon came on. Here in Greece we don't celebrate Halloween but how cares? We still dressed up as creatures of the night and hit the streets. Everyone was looking at us but again, who care? 
P.S. Everyone had great hair! 

Me and Anna!


 At the metro station! Creepy....




 The teenage witch!





























Happy Halloween everyone <3



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου