Παρασκευή 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

23 random facts about me tag.

Also read:
Previous article: My weekend #2         
Next article: My February 2014 Playlist.



1.      I want to learn how to play the piano. 


2.      I’m in 10th grade.
3.      I’m determined to pass my English Proficiency this May, so I’m studying really hard even during classes at school. 

4.      I’ve already died my hair pink, blonde, green and red ombre. 

5.      I got my bottom lip pierced on October 2013. 

6.      I love reading books in English
7.      I had been studying French for four years but I stopped last year.
8.      I want to study music at a university abroad.
9.      I’m obsessed with lipsticks. 

10.  I hate my acne.
11.  I love chocolate, ice-cream, fruits, Coffee and tea.
12.  I detest Greek music.
13.  I can listen to different genres of music from Classical music to Metalcore.
14.  This year I’m failing Algebra and Geometry (but the rest of my grades are very good).

15.  I don’t like only a certain kind of boys. 

16.  I love dancing (I’ve done Hip-hop, Modern, Greek traditional dancing).
17.  I love doing my make-up but I only do it once or twice a week.
18.  I have an older sister.
19.  I’m trying to lengthen my hair (I cut it very short 3.5 years ago). 

20.  I want to travel all around the world.

21.  My best friend is "Chat over a cup of Coffee" and I hope we will stay friends for a very long time. 

22.  I have a youtube account.
23.  I’ve been taking singing lessons for over a year now and I‘ve been studying Music theory since November 2013.

1 σχόλιο: